Describe something you will never fully understand.

 Prompt Response: Something that I will never fully understand is why misogyny still exist. I think it's a backwards way of thinking, meaning it's something of the past and shouldn't exist anymore, women have fought to be equal to men and I find it inspiring as a girl, I wouldn't be in school or be able to get a job if it weren't for the brave women who fought so hard just for us to be equal and not under a patriarchy, which is why I don't understand how people can be against it, why is it so bad for women and men to be equal, we could benefit so much as a society if we just allowed women to be free in society.

Summary: In class we did our own prompt based on what we learned on how to format a body paragraph.

Reflection: We took notes on how to construct a body paragraph and we can use this to argue a claim, this will be helpful during the writing section of our AP exam and I could use this in the future In case I argue with someone on social media.

Comments

Popular Posts