Prompt: Write about a fear you have overcome.

 Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is needles. For most of my life I was always afraid of going to the doctor to get my vaccinations or get my blood drawn, recently I have overcome my fear of needles, last month I went to my pediatrician to get my vaccinations, I was very scared because I knew how the sensation felt like and I hated it but when she pricked me with the needle, It wasn't really that painful, I realize that it's the anticipation that gets me and I have gotten more mature, no toddler likes being pricked with a needle because it's painful to them but when your a teenager its not so bad it's like a small pinch, I have gotten used to the sensation and when I got my blood drawn I feel the same way, so being pricked with a needle isn't so bad for me now.

Summary: Picture Day

Reflection: Picture Day

Comments

Popular Posts