Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
Prompt Response: One thing that makes me different from other people is I have never been interested in getting into a romantic relationship. I cant imagine myself being in love with anyone and it's not something I want either, it has never been interesting to me, which is why I have always felt out of place when the topic of romance comes up in conversations when talking to my friends and family, I can never relate to them because I don't have any romantic feelings for anyone and I don't think i'll ever love anyone ever, I only seek out friendships, most people think I haven't found the right person yet but, I don't feel that way, I genuinely don't want a romantic relationship, I'm fine with being alone and having my friends company, that's all I need.
Summary: Absent.
Reflection: Absent
Comments
Post a Comment