Think of a time when you tried to persuade someone to agree with you, change their mind, or do something you wanted.

 Prompt response: I tried to persuade my friend into changing their mind on spending their money on something useful. I convinced my friend by using Ethos, I told her that she should spend her money on a useful product that she could use for a long time instead of buying a product that could be used in a certain amount of days. From my experience, it is better to buy the product that last longer even if it's more expensive, especially if you need it.

Summary: In class we listened to our classmates present the origins of their names.

Reflection: Many of my classmates have some sort of meaningful past behind the names their parents chose for them. I learned that parents can put a lot of thought into naming their children.

Comments

Popular Posts