What is the most creative thing you have ever made?

Prompt Response: The most creative thing I ever made was when I had to code a website. This was in my intro to software technology class, we had to make our own website that was about us, I used HTML and CSS to create my website, these two programming language are commonly used to made web pages, it did take me a while to create my web page since you have to make sure you format and type it correctly onto the program, using CSS was easier because it's used to style your web page such as color, text font and size. This stands as my best work because I was able to figure out how to make my own web page and I was proud of my work, it took me about two hours to figure out how to write with HTML and add CSS onto the code

Summary: In class we read a speech on boarder security by President Donald Trump and analyzed it using our worksheet.

Reflection: We learned how to analyze a rhetorical situation or text using the acronym SPACECAT, this would be useful when we have to take our AP exam and have to read a non-fictional text.

Comments

Popular Posts