Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 Prompt Response: When learning in class I really like and prefer hands-on activities. I think this is the best one for me because I would be engaged and find class more interesting if these activities were available, I have experienced hands-on activities before and I discovered that I tend to do better with them such as understanding the concept and remembering it more rather than just be handed a worksheet, it doesn't feel right to me and I tend to lose and forget about them. I can't sit still so having something to keep me occupied with would calm me down and keeps me motivated to learn.

Summary: In class we answered another prompt to better understand how to write claims and construct a body paragraph 

Reflection: We went over how to make a claim, we needed 5 claims and evidence to support it from your experience, your observations, and your readings, this would help me better understand the concept more. 

Comments

Popular Posts