With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 Prompt Response: I think it has been going well for me the concepts are kind of easy to follow along with especially if examples are provided and if we do them together. What has been challenging for me is having to provide evidence when making claims, it's hard to find good evidence that won't be affected by rebuttals or I'm not sure how to word it. One thing I want to improve moving forward is my choice of words when it comes to writing, this will be helpful especially during the AP exam.

Summary: In class we worked on a prompt in Writeable on whether there is a thing such as a "good kill."

Reflection: This assignment was good practice on how to structure a body paragraph and we write an argumentative essay.

Comments

Popular Posts