September 11
Prompt Response: I experienced COVID-19 and I can understand how it could be similar to 9/11 in how Americans experienced uncertainty and change following the event. During the pandemic I remember our teacher telling us the news on COVID-19 and how we will not come to school tomorrow, and that turned into a year of never setting foot inside the school building. I saw the news and internet a lot during lock down and the entire world was scared, some were convinced it was the end of the world and we are all going to die, and my fear only increased when I heard the death counts from COVID-19, it was hard to focus but I tried my best to complete my work.
Summary: We worked on revising our essay after receiving feedback from our classmates.
Reflection: I think this assignment helped a lot with learning to handle constructive criticism and learning from it to become better writers
Comments
Post a Comment