Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

 Prompt Response: The word I use the most right now is "bro". The word is a shortened version of brother and could be used with your friends or your family but I mainly use it with my friends, this word has become apart of my vocabulary mainly because I hear people my age use the word often and on social media too but I have recently started using it with complete strangers on mistake because it has become apart of my daily vocabulary that I can't stop saying the word "bro" when interacting with others.

Summary: In class we learned new vocabulary words and answered questions based on our understanding of their definitions

Reflection: It would be beneficial to learn new vocabulary to improve writing and reading comprehension skills.    

Comments

Popular Posts