Think of a time when you or someone you know used informal language in a situation where formal language may have been more appropriate.

 Prompt Response: I used informal language when I was working I assignment and turned it in without knowing. I was still learning English at the time and did not realize that the word "wanna" was informal, my teacher had pointed it out and made a comment under infinite campus. I could have asked her to check my work before submitting it and I learned that words like "wanna" are informal and are not supposed to be used at school or any other professional situation.

Summary: In class we read over our other classmates essay's and gave back our own feedback.

Reflection: I hope that I can receive good constructive criticism on how me and my group did on our essay and we can learn from our mistakes to become better writers. 

Comments

Popular Posts